This month students will be taking the ILEARN assessment. While teachers have been dedicated to preparing students academically for this test, parents have a role in the test taking process as well. Please make sure your child receives the following on test days:
- Make sure your child gets enough sleep on the night before the test
- Make sure your child eats a healthy breakfast
- Keep a positive attitude about assessments
- Talk about the assessment with your child, as this can reduce stress
- Encourage your child to do their best
We wish the best of luck to all students taking the ILEARN in the coming months.